5 months to go, not pregnant. This is GOOD!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I guess I never really thought about it…I’m on birth control so I don’t get relieved and super excited I’m not pregnant each month, that’s the expected outcome, lol.

Post # 3
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

StarIzInkd:  you are not alone I refused to be married pregnant I won’t be able to drink dance and enjoy the party I will be looking like cow. I am 18 months away from the big day with everything already paid or half paid and working out to loose weight I will do anything in my power to not get prego. 

Post # 4
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Totally get what youre saying!! I went off bc about a year ago and while we are using a few methods to be safe, u never know! So every month leading up to the wedding is like a nice little surprise.  We have 6 and a half months to go so I just keep crossing my fingers.  I agree,  while it is something ive always wanted, I love my dress too much and want to enjoy this wedding ive worked so hard to plan. Good luck with your last five months! 

Post # 5
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

StarIzInkd:  Since purchasing the dresses, buying airline tickets, putting down deposits… yup this is me each and every month.  Terrified that would happen.  I actually told my FI this and he laughed thinking I was crazy.  He honestly doesn’t realize how often this situation happens. 

5 months to my wedding as well 🙂

Post # 6
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m right there with you! At the beginning, we had 13 months until the big day so I wasn’t super worried.  As it’s gotten closer, I’ve gotten more and more paranoid.  We have 2.5 months to go and I’m going off BC in July.  So ready to be out of the woods!

Post # 7
274 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I hear you!!! ive wanted a baby forever, even when i was youger i was playing with dollies or babysitting just waiting for that day when it would be my turn, but i am sooo relieved when aunt flow shows up every month!!! i have 5 more months to go to! so only 5 more periods to go and then no more condoms! woot woot! i cant wait until then but at the same time i can 🙂

Post # 8
2614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

StarIzInkd:  Do you want to get pregnant quickly? If so, my suggestion would be to stop taking BCP a few months before the wedding to regulate your cycles and start temping to see when you O. Some people have really long/irregular cycles after BCP.

Post # 9
613 posts
Busy bee

StarIzInkd:  Your not alone! I’m not on BC or use any contraceptives, so every month i’m happy to see it haha. The only time we ever had a ‘scare’ was 9 months before the wedding (of course) 😛 Now that we are down to 3 months it’s not as big of a deal.

Post # 11
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Same boat. Six more to go and we will be married and starting to work on our family!

Post # 12
187 posts
Blushing bee

haha i totally understand…i want to wear my dress with no bump!!!!

Post # 13
1072 posts
Bumble bee

StarIzInkd:  Glad to hear things are working out for you! Although as a PP said, do keep in mind if you want to conceive right away that it can take several months after going off BC to get back to your normal cycle. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors