Post # 1
5 more days until I walk down the aisle. We’re done for the most part. I am panicking though thinking I’m forgetting something important.
So far I need to:
1) Call with final headcount tomorrow for rehearsal dinner and pay our officiant
2) Get cash for tips/lunch Saturday
4) Get rings cleaned
5) Call ahead to let my bank know that we will be making a big charge for the open bar. I don’t want them flagging it as suspicious lol
What do you guys have left to do??
Post # 3
@irishphoenix: congrats on being almost to the finish line! I am eloping the Friday after your wedding and I still need to:
1. Pack for honeymoon
2. Get the rings cleaned (didn’t think of this myself, thanks!)
3. Figure out what ceremony music to use
4. Practice smiling for pro pics (mag article told me to do this !)
5. Alert the credit card company about anticipated honeymoon charges
6. Transfer ceremony script to iPad so officiant can read it during candlelit evening ceremony
Post # 4
@mseagles: Practice smiling! I didn’t even think of that. So thank you too! We traded to-dos LOL
Post # 5
more than you guys 🙁
i’m making program fans, they’re being printed today, assembled this week by me and my mom, send my hair stylist pictures of what i want for my hair, write out the cards to our bridal party and everyone who helped out, finish making the banner for the flower girls, write out my vows onto paper, choose a bible verse for my dad to read, make a “just married” sign and finish packing for the honeymoon. WHEW. it’s gonna be a long week.
Post # 6
OMG! I’m going nuts! these are things we have left to do:
Before I leave…
highlight and cut
buy HUGE suitcase
Pack for trip
Pick up dress
When we arrive…
write out bridal party cards
Run to Sams club for welcome bag crap and booze for getting ready day of
go to FFIL’s house to pick up all the packages we mailed him
stuff welcome bags
put together bridal party gifts
I think that’s it!
Seems like my list is one of the longer ones haha!