5 Stages of Wedding Planning in GIFs

posted 3 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
550 posts
Busy bee

That’s awesome! I’m somewhere between 3 and 4. 

Post # 4
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

LOVE it! Especially the very last gif of the little girl in the tutu!

Post # 5
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@eliseemma:  I’m a probably at stage 3. 

Post # 8
550 posts
Busy bee

@eliseemma:  That’s brilliant! I’m actually crying I’m laughing so hard. Mostly because I’ve had the EXACT conversation with a potential venue about meeting next month to waste time in person. 

Post # 10
1491 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

….where are these gifs??

for the DIY bride: 

For everything else:

for when vendors piss you off….

when dealing with potential in law problems/issues/bad guests/things are getting overwhelming:

and for everything else annoying, there is always the classic “wtf?!”

Post # 11
3394 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@eliseemma:  I started at stage 1, stayed there for almost 7 months. Got to stage 2 and stayed there for about 3 days when nothing wanted to work out and then I skipped to stage 5. However, I am on my second wedding and I learned a lot about what isn’t important from my first wedding. Now I just go with the flow.

Post # 13
1491 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@eliseemma:  There is so much bitterness and anger that comes along with wedding planning!!!   I had one friend (already married) tell me that she loved wedding planning and missed it. I was like “wtf is wrong with you?! This is not fun!!! this sucks!!”  Laughing  My cynical angry side TOTALLY came out during wedding planning.   

“Do not F with me” was one of my daily standards….especially as I dealt with…god..everyone.  

Post # 15
1788 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@eliseemma:  FI and I just about died reading that!! Thanks for sharing!

Post # 16
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@eliseemma:  This is perfect!  FI and I were rolling because so much of it is so true.  We went to register at BB&B today and — let me start by saying it was a wonderful experience overall — but the woman kept saying things like “most grooms don’t care about X”.  And while my groom was a tad offended, the truth of the matter was — he doesn’t really care so he didn’t feel like he could complain, hehe.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors