5 stone emerald cut e-ring

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@KCX0:  Gorgeous.  I have an emerald cut e-ring. But I don’t have the baguette stones on the side. Only round ones.  I love it.

Post # 5
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@KCX0:  My ring made my heart flutter.  Once you find one that makes your heart flutter, stop looking for another one 🙂  And don’t buy one until you get the flutter! 🙂  The same concept will apply when you start wedding dress shopping! hehe

Post # 6
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

That is gorgeous!!

I can’t help but maybe try asking over at http://www.pricescope.com (sorry don’t know how to link it) in the forums, maybe ‘Show me the bling’. That site is all about diamonds and jewellery, I have found them to be very helpful. 

Post # 10
3032 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I like your style, share you ring pic!!

Post # 11
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I originally fell in love with a five stone ring with all step cuts. I wanted an EC with traps and bullets, like this:

But we ended up buying an Octavia asscher instead and my final result was a similar concept but utilized different shapes than my original vision.

Post # 13
1656 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@KCX0:  I too had a hard time deciding between an emerald cut and an asscher cut diamond for my solitaire (I ended up with an Asscher cut diamond which I love).  The ring you picked looks beautiful and modern while still showcasing the classic lines of the Asscher cut. Great choice!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors