(Closed) 5 year anniversary tomorrow…

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
662 posts
Busy bee

Sweet gift you’ve got for him!!

Sometimes the days where everything works against you are the best.  Maybe think of a way to “go out” at home?  Set up a romantic tent in the living room and make a camp style meal for him    Like this:

Or pick out a movie series and try to dress up for it as ridiculously as possible from the clothes you already have, then snuggle in for some movie time. 

Or dress up to the nines and try to cook him the meal that he had on your first date and it will be like date night at home.

Or buy some really nostalgic board games and make a night of it (If it were girls night I’d suggest pretty pretty princesses but I doubt sicko boyfriend would want to wear plastic earrings, lol)

You can make it special from home, is all I’m saying.

Post # 4
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Aww sorry to hear that things haven’t worked out the way you’d hoped. Try to make the best of a bad situation and take Bunny82 ‘s great advice.

Post # 6
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@DoctorAndDoctor:  Reservations at your favourite restaurant. Well this sounds promising. 😉 Whatever happens, I hope you enjoy your evening and have a wonderful time with your SO.

Post # 8
662 posts
Busy bee

That’s fantastic to hear!  I’m so glad you were able to make a wonderful night out of it!

Post # 9
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I was thinking you should make him a picnic in the middle of the living room and bring up a ‘fire’ on a laptop to help make the ‘scene’ lol

Either way….Happy Anniversary!

The topic ‘5 year anniversary tomorrow…’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors