posted 2 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 2
5207 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

WarrenWE:  Get him some new tools. 

Post # 3
31 posts

Does he likes sports or certain music? If so, maybe tickets to a game or concert then a hoodie or something to go with it. I got my SO tickets to a game for his favorite football team. And presented them to him/he found them in the middle to end of everything else that was presented to him.      It was a couple years back. Hands down the best gift I have given him. He was thrilled and excited again when we got to go to the game. He still lights up about it.   

<br />Honestly not sure I could even top that as gift. He is now super hard to buy for and I stick to what he needs, etc.

Oh and I hunted down those tickets and got a good price on them and stayed well under my budget, so that is doable too.

Post # 5
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2014

WarrenWE:  A nice piece of clothing? Maybe something a little more luxurious than he might normally buy for himself? Fancy male grooming products?

Post # 6
3525 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

WarrenWE:  Maybe check groupon/living social? You may be able to find a fun experience that you could do together for not much money, just watch the expiration dates. 

Post # 8
8678 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

A gift card to lowes. That way he can get the tools he likes.

Post # 9
6453 posts
Bee Keeper

How about a really nice pocketknife? Or since he likes dressing well, you could consider the coffee table book Dressing the Man

Even though you are dating, the 5 year traditional wedding anniversary gift is wood, so you could incoroprate that into your gift. Though that’s probably something he’s going to give to you ;).

Post # 10
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

craigslistgirl:  a hahaha! I see what you did there 🙂

OP, how about a car cleaning kit? My FI loves Maguire’s (sp?) To clean and detail his vehicles. I got him a bucket with all the cloths and soaps and wipe things. Turned out to be around $65. Its available at Walmart and Target

Post # 11
31 posts

WarrenWE:  Try craigslist or stub hub. I hate paying full price for anything. I am pretty sure I spent less than $100 for two tickets to an NFL regular season game–wish I remembered . I had to hunt hard but it was worth it. 

I do like the watch idea. That is on my future gift list for SO.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors