.50-.60 carat round on cushion halo?

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
87 posts
Worker bee

This may not be exactly what you’re looking for, but I definitely get what you’re saying about mall jewelry stores. 6k for an I3 stone? No thanks. I did get my ring at a mall store, but I went to one with a master jeweler and the stones were good quality and gorgeous. My ring is eye clean SI1+ and we got it for a steal thanks to a sale! I also haven’t found it on their site or anywhere else for that matter so I feel special. Hard to tell but it’s rose gold with white gold settings. Sorry for crappy phone pic, just woke up

Post # 3
353 posts
Helper bee

Daisylovex3:  mine isn’t a cushion halo but it’s a round halo on a round stone that is 0.5. 

Thought maybe my ring will be helpful for u in gauging hala, stone size and ring size nonetheless. My ring size is 5.5. 

Post # 4
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Cushion halo on a round stone – 0.7 carats but my fingers are 5.75 so you would likely have a bit more finger coverage out of a .6 but it should be similar!

%MCEPASTEBIN%

Post # 5
917 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have a .55 carat in a cushion halo. My finger is a 6.5.

Post # 6
282 posts
Helper bee

Half carat round center set above a halo. My ring size is about 6.5.

Post # 9
73 posts
Worker bee

I love all of these rings!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  ayirk723.
Post # 10
73 posts
Worker bee

Pumpkineverything:  How many carats is your center stone?  And if possible, how many millimeters across is the stone, with and without the halo?  Also, what is your finger size?  I think the coverage on you finger is perfect!

Post # 11
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I love Halos!

Post # 12
388 posts
Helper bee

Chicpeas:  love the delicate halo

Post # 13
388 posts
Helper bee

Chicpeas:  do you mind sharing the size of the halo diamonds and the tcw.  I honk mine will look like yhis when reset 

Post # 15
222 posts
Helper bee

LAX03:  Gorgeous!  This is very similar to what I’m getting!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors