(Closed) 50% coupon at Michael's – what would you buy?

posted 5 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

An expensive item so that you can get it for half price making the best use of the coupon!  Obviously depends on what you need but here are some ideas…An arch? A wedding card box? Maybe a  large picture frame?

Post # 4
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

A cropodile or a tag punch

Post # 6
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’ve been trying to decide what I want to use mine for, too! Of course I JUST bought a $20 item there and used the 40% off. (It was a container of resin)

Post # 7
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

A Cri-Cut paper cutter!!  Mine has been soooo useful!

Post # 8
Hostess
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@elysion:  they always exclude the cri-cuts!! 🙁 so not cool!!!

Post # 9
963 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Things I bought at Michael’s (that I was surprised I would find at a craft store– I am not particularly crafty): our invitations (we got the print it yourself Brides invites, we paid all of $40, and they looked great!), my veil, our cake cutter. 

I learned to be crafty, and wedding planning taught me how creative I can be (now need a new creative outlet!), so I did buy lots of crafty things there like paints, bone folder, rafia, etc etc, but the things above were items that are wedding appropriate even for the non crafty.

The topic ‘50% coupon at Michael's – what would you buy?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors