50 DAYS!!!

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I hate waiting for the RSVP deadline!! But that’s pretty much where I am too at this point. Checking the mail everyday has become the highlight of my life lol.

Post # 4
348 posts
Helper bee

@classyashley:  It’s almost unbelievable isn’t it!

I just picked up our wedding bands from the jeweler today… that was another shit got real moment. *happy dance*

Post # 5
1952 posts
Buzzing bee

49 days now!! Today I went to a dress fitting – I ordered my dress in and it’s like a tent, so I have to get it altered – and on Tuesday we’re meeting with our photographer so we can talk about what shots we want to do and where. On Saturday we’re going to buy our wedding rings!! I’m about to message the DJ, and I’m constantly back and forth messaging the hair and makeup girl. Need to finalise the caterer, which we might do next week or the week after (depending on when I can fit time in around work and family matters!), and I need to get in touch with the celebrant too. It’s all happening so fast! October 5 hurry up so I can marry my honey!

Post # 6
55 posts
Worker bee

I can’t beleive 10.05.13 is so close.  Haha yep waiting for RSVPs.  We finalized all the cake details Friday, my dress fitting was yesterday. I can’t wait to marry my sweetheart!!!

Post # 7
1140 posts
Bumble bee

it seems like everything is falling in place!!

Today alone we ordered:

Garter set

Bridesmaids jewerly sets ( necklace and earrings)

Picture frames for my gifts to my dad, mom and grandma.

Cake topper was mailed friday and should be arriving monday.

Our wine ceremony box will be mailed on tuesday.

Going to order tomorrow:

Groomsmen gifts

and superhero shirts =)

Almost here!!!

Post # 8
791 posts
Busy bee

Things are finally coming together for me, too!  I had my bridal shower on Saturday, so now the only things left are the rehearsal and wedding day!   Just have to wait to get RSVP cards back, contact the officiant, contact the photographer, purchase favors, get a second dress fitting, and finalize details. 

Holy crap, stuff’s getting real!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors