50 guest-Dinner venue Las Vegas

posted 2 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 2
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Long time stalker on the site but never felt he need to make an account until now-I got married last month in Vegas. We had about 40 people. The ceremony was at Bellagio and then for dinner we went to El Segundo Sol. It’s a Mexican restaurant across from the Wynn. They have delicious group packages (including beer, the best margs and sangria and booze). Natalie was the easiest to work with and it was perfection. I could not recommend it more- I was nervous booking dinner across the country site unseen but it looked just like the pics online and the food and booze were to die for. Everyone was so impressed. 

Post # 3
5793 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

CraftSteak in MGM Grand does fantastic group dinners, especially if you try the different tasting-style menus.  It is a bit pricey though so maybe if you include your price range, you will get suggestions that best suit your budget!

Post # 5
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I lived in Vegas for over 7 years…moved to the east coast 2 months ago..I can give you some suggestions…what is your budget? Do you need a private room..or just a group dinner? what about decor?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors