50% men's wearhouse? Anyone have a coupon?

posted 2 years ago in Grooms/men
  • poll:
  • Post # 2
    3711 posts
    Sugar bee

My husband and son in law did that. But their lowest price tuxes ($200+) aren’t covered by the coupon, so they had to get the next most expensive one, which was around $625. Then they had to add the shirts, vest, suspenders, stud set, bow tie…… All you get for $600+ is the pants and jacket.

It was almost $1,000 for the two of them to get everything. There might have even been sales tax added, because they aren’t essential clothing.

Post # 4
    3711 posts
    Sugar bee

The stuff that is generally offered as a sale or special – you cannot use the 50% coupon for. Of course, it’s their more expensive items you can use your coupon for. We bought Dessy Group accessories, to match the bridesmaid gowns. 

My son in law didn’t need to rent a tux, for his wedding, so they gave him a coupon for a free suit, instead (something like the bridal party rents 5 and the groom gets a free tux). Unfortunately, the coupon was only good for suits $700 and up and he would have to pay $150 to get it. He might not. 

When my other son in law picked Vera Wang (?) tuxes, for his wedding, I think the total was $210, including tax, after a $40 off group coupon. (His was free of course, but the 6 year old ringbearer’s was 210). After the wedding they said he could buy it for half price – around $600, but he didn’t. He now regrets it. 

Post # 5
    389 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2014 - Norton Country Club

FI is renting through MW so I asked if he had any coupons- he said they send them but there haven’t been any 50% for suits or tuxes that he’s seen.  I also checked a few of my favorite coupon sites and came up empty-handed for that request, sorry.  There is a $40 off for a tux rental right now. 

PABride:  Did your SIL wear the black or grey Vera Wang tux?  FI is renting the grey one… if they’ll offer it to him for half price, we might want to consider that but would need to know beforehand.  You’re right on about the price- for a rental of the MW VW tuxes, it’s $210 with the $40 coupon (includes the whole getup though- shirt, vest, jacket, trousers, socks, shoes, pocket square, tie, cuff links).

Post # 6
    3711 posts
    Sugar bee

wvlefty:   He wore the black. Since then he rents his tux outfits for less than $100 at a small town men’s shop. As the groom he got his free, then they offered the half price purchase, for after the wedding. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors