.50 or smaller oval cut rings anyone?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1170 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2002

There are at least 2 bees with gorgeous .50 carat ovals in delicate halos!  Try searching “oval halo” on here and you will see them.  

What type of setting are you thinking about?  

Post # 4
1470 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Gorse Hill, Surrey, UK

I’m not sure what carat weight this is, but its a small tanzanite oval approximately 5x4mm

Post # 7
2262 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

@daffodil89:  Gorgeous setting! It will look great with an oval!

My ruby is approx .5ct 

Post # 8
3394 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@daffodil89:  Well I know you want an oval, but I have almost that same ring! So here’s a pic on a hand, just try and picture an oval (and keep in mind I have bigger fingers than you)

ETA: My stone is an 8x6mm, that’s 1.5 cts

Post # 11
3394 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@daffodil89:  Ha, ha. You’re here. I was editing when you replied. It’s a london blue topaz. But there is a bee…and for the life of me I cannot remember her username…who has the same ring I do, but I think she got a princess cut diamond center stone. Maybe she will show up and show you another pic.

Post # 12
1170 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2002

@daffodil89:  I love that!!  You should go for it!!  It’s gorgeous!

Post # 14
3374 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@daffodil89:  This sounds absolutely perfect.

I love ovals. .5 c is a nice nice and if you have small hands it will be totally, absolutely, and completely lovely.

Post # 15
3374 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@daffodil89:  ack. this is to die for. Emerald is my all time favorite cut, but I am transitioning to Oval. Not there yet but like to hang out, looking at ovals.

Have you seen the bee photo where she shows her brand new oval in this same (or a very similar) setting!?? It is killer pretty.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors