50 Shades Cast

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
9859 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Daizy914:  it will probably be a terrible movie.  Having seen the promo picture that’s been done in the last couple days, I can buy Dakota Johnson as Ana, I’m still not totally sold on the Christian, but I don’t think there’s one person who will fit that role – every woman will have pictured him differently – I don’t think he’s the ‘right kind of handsome’.  I feel like he should be a little scruffier.

Mrs. Robinson needs to be in her late 40’s early 50’s for sure.  Someone like Melinda Clarke would work in that role IMO.

Post # 5
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Daizy914:  They couldn’t get A-list talent to go for it. It’s a risky movie with script rewrites attached to it and a low budget (pretty low salary for the leads). Matt Bomer is contractually tied to other projects. Casting isn’t just about looks, it’s about money/availability.

Post # 6
1834 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

I have no idea about Dakota, but I actually think Jaime Dornan is perfect for Christian. I really liked him as the sheriff in Once Upon a Time. He’s a little rugged in that role and I think he fits this part much better than the previous casting.

Post # 7
975 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Banff, Alberta

There aren’t very many that have been confirmed but the actor for Jose is exactly how I pictured him! Haha

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors