(Closed) are you getting the jitters yet?

posted 9 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

My wedding is Saturday and last night was the first night that I couldn’t sleep just thinking about everything!

Post # 4
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

i had my freakout earlier this week – spoke to my FI about it. feel a lot better now. he reassured me that nothing much was going to change re family, hanging out with my own friends, etc.

Post # 5
1490 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’m freaking out too. Getting married seems like such a huge thing and then we’re moving to Europe the next week. Among the length of the to-do list, the cardboard boxes everywhere, and the enormity of the changes about to take place… I’m just so off kilter. I’d like to tell myself that nothing is going to change, but the fact is that a lot is about to change. We’re moving to a country where I speak the language, but poorly, and FI doesn’t really speak it at all. We won’t have our support network of friends and family and the time difference makes even calling over Skype difficult. I worry about his ability to adjust happily there. I worry that he’ll be lonely and it will affect our relationship. Sheesh, I guess I have a lot of jitters.

The topic ‘are you getting the jitters yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors