1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

when does it expire?

Post # 4
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

i definitely wish we had more nos, although ours are still trickling in (not due till Aug 12) because of that, Im guessing people will wait till the last minute. I dont feel guilty at all because we invited a huge amount…I dont want a lot of them there

Post # 5
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

We’re unfortunately receiving more “No”s than we’d anticipated.  We originally thought the wedding would be around 90, but it looks like it’ll be closer to 75 — MAYBE 80.  It definitely stinks that people we wanted to attend can’t…but it sounds like your 10 additional guests won’t add too much craziness to the party, right?

Post # 7
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

We haven’t sent invites out yet but I’m hoping for a lot of no’s! And I don’t feel guilty! I want to keep things as small as possible, and if i can keep costs down, than that would be a big plus too.

Post # 8
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I definitely was in that position. I had 290 guests and all I wanted was a maximum count to be a total of 250. As of today, I am under hall minimum of 200 at 195 =) with only 12 more people to respond (oh and deadline was 7/27). I don’t know how it happened but I am very thankful!!

Post # 9
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I wouldn’t mind some specific NO’s (JK!)

At first I was dissapointed by no’s but now I am seeing it as making the seating arrangements easier.  If we have exactly 200 people, I HAVE to fit everyone perfectly at 10 to a table.  If we end up with 180-190, we will still have 20 tables and it will be easier for me to make seating arrangements with some tables having 8-9 people!

The topic ‘do you wish you had more no’s’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors