$5,000+ Dresses…. I wanna see them!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1190 posts
Bumble bee

I’m posting here because I want to see them too!

Post # 4
3948 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@chic_and_fabulous:   Me, too!  Eagerly awaiting seeing the fancy threads!!  🙂

Post # 5
498 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Posting to follow, would love to see some as well!

Post # 6
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My lazaro 🙂 After tax it was over $5000, and then I added custom straps and took away the train. It wasn’t really in a budget since it was a gift from my grandfather but I knew I didn’t want to spend much more than that anyway! The dress was everything I wanted, an elaborate bodice, tulle skirt, and a ball gown that was romantic. My shoes are Louboutin and I customized them! They were around $1000 and then I rhinestoned them with Swarovski crystals. I figure I have one chance to do it big!!

eta those straps are there for an example. Those aren’t the custom ones yet. I should see those this Saturday!

Post # 7
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just posted pics of my dress yesterday, but I’ll post again. It’s a monique lhuillier. 

Post # 10
1491 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

These are not my dresses, but I tried on some $8000 dresses in my search.   The quality of these dresses were amazing, something you just do not see in most commercial designers…even the high-priced dresses.  These are all by a designer from South America – Francesca Miranda.

Post # 11
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Miss Leopard:  I actually don’t think I’m ever gonna wear them again! I plan on framing them somehow and recessing them into the wall in our closet when we own a home. People will give me odd looks if I wear those out! 

Post # 12
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Vera Wang from her Luxe collection originally $12,000 before taxes, alterations….

I bought her pre-loved for $5,000 which was $2,000 more than I wanted to spend but I absolutely love the luxurious feel of the fabrics and the Chantilly lace layers. 

The only one of me in it is the picture I took with my IPhone (I know I need a tummy shaper! lol)

Post # 16
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@CoronaSpeaks:  oh my…that dress is beyond fabulous!!! Even though it was more than you wanted to spend, you still got a killer deal. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors