(Closed) 52 Reasons Why I love You Cards (Pic heavy)

posted 6 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I started one of these for my Fiance a couple of nights ago too … and then I ran out of glue so i stopped, and I keep forgetting to buy more. D: 

Anyway – it looks great, I’m sure he’ll love it!

Post # 4
2359 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oh what a great idea!  so sentimental! 

hmmm maybe i’ll do one for my FH as his wedding day gift.

Post # 5
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Oh this is so cute! I’m adding this to my favorites. Great job.

Post # 6
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I did one, too – for his birthday a couple weeks ago. He LOVED it and we went through each one together, talking about them. 

Post # 8
650 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I did this with a really neat journal once and he loved it. I love making things like this! Yours looks great, glad he loved it!

Post # 9
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I did this for SO, but I just wrote them on with sharpie and kept the cards loose so we use them to play with 🙂 he loves his cards!

Post # 10
3121 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I forgot about this!  Fiance is a big poker player so it’s perfect for him.  I need to add this one to my to-do list!  Thanks for sharing!

Post # 11
3978 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I did this for my DH’s birthday. I got special cards with his favorite band on them and I just wrote the reasons in fine tip sharpie around the edges of the face cards and on the fronts of the number cards. He loved it! And we play games with those cards all the time! Great gift!

The topic ‘52 Reasons Why I love You Cards (Pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors