5/30/15!

posted 2 years ago in May 2015
Post # 2
2428 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats! You are really on top of it. I started planning for my May 31st wedding around this time last year too. It’ll come up quick!

Post # 3
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

amberback:  I’ve been debating if it’s too early to get a wedding band.  I want more sparklies!

Post # 4
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

amberback:  Hey! Date Twin. Congrats. It sounds like you are making great progress!!

We are at about the stage you are. It is never a bad idea to be well prepared. Share a pic of your dress!

Post # 8
1055 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

amberback:  This is so gorgeous! I love the style. I have had luck with belts on etsy in my research so far.

Post # 9
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - The Biltmore Ballrooms

Not my daye twin.. But thats my bday 🙂 

Post # 10
92 posts
Worker bee

Date twin! You make me feel so far behind! we have venue, caterer, photo/video, photobooth.

I have a few days off before Labor Day weekend to meet some florists, I want to do centerpieces DIY and have them do my bouquets.

We’re meeting an officiant at the end of the month, but fiancee is upset they don’t have a personal connection to us. 

Post # 11
92 posts
Worker bee

OH! And the dress! I have my heart set on Hayley Paige’s Guindon dress, but our venue is outdoors with a Key West feel, and I don’t know if it’s too much. I originally wanted something A-line with straps, so this dress is totally unexpected. 

I’m going to a trunk show next month to make my final decision. 

Post # 12
395 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Sunset Hills Country Club

Your dress is stunning!

Post # 15
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Toronto, Ontario

Hello Date Twins! We picked such a lovely date.

I’m also feeling behind.

We…

• Booked the venue
  • Booked the photographer
  • Scheduled engagement photoshoot
  • Booked makeup and hair trial run
  • Ordered invitations – about to mail them to out-of-town guests
  • Bought the dress – custom made Barbara Allin gown – no pictures online, but it’s very similar to Charme de Paris by Hendrik Vermeulen, minus the bow.
  • Scheduled bodice fitting
  • Finished wedding website and RSVPify

Soon…

• Officiant – Actually booked an officiant via weddingful, but she never got back to us, so we had to cancel. We want a biligual – English/Spanish officiant,  so the search continues.
  • DJ- We’re still deciding if we want to have a DJ/MC or an “Ipod” wedding. We are waiting to hear back from some DJs.
  • Florist – Waiting for quotes

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors