(Closed) 5.30.2010 … Less Than 100 Days!!

posted 8 years ago in May 2010
Post # 3
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

SLOW & frustrating (a bit, because im undecisive)

but im excited for you!

Post # 4
1001 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Good!  Invitations are stacked on the table in front of me, ready to be sealed and dropped in the mail.

Still trying to find a limo, which has been incredibly frustrating.  Everything has a four-hour minimum and charges per person.  If the limo goes out with 2 people or 20, what’s the difference?  It’s still the same miles and gas and hours.  I am going to a bridal show this Sunday, so hopefully I will secure something then.

My dress arrived on Monday and I picked it up immediately.  It’s in my closet and I can’t stop unzipping the bag and peeking.  Oh, and I booked my hair and makeup today!

Post # 5
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Wow Chillmer!  I am so NOT there yet!  I still need to make my invitations…and probably won’t have time to do that for a few weeks!  (Everything is designed, just not yet Gocco-ed, though truthfully, this is because my original plan for invites–which did NOT have my DIYing them–fell through)

Almost everything is booked, and now I just need to make everything!  87 days to go!  The panic has already set in!!

The topic ‘5.30.2010 … Less Than 100 Days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors