5/31/2014 Wedding Recap Pro Pics

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Stunning! I love how simple yet beautiful your tables were. The Dress is fab and the CAR!! One of my favorite wedding recaps so far 🙂 

Post # 4
436 posts
Helper bee

I am shooting for the same type of set up. I have only been to a few weddings and I noticed there is never table room I don’t want to crowd the tables like I see in some over the top settings. This really is perfect. Just enough. 

Post # 5
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

jujubee89:  congrats love your table setting 

Post # 6
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

beautiful! congrats!!

Post # 8
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Beautiful!!!! Congrats!

Post # 9
436 posts
Helper bee

jujubee89:  I have thought of doing the mason jars w/ baby’s breath and maybe a few other flowers that are in season. I am not willing to pay hundred’s for flowers. I am not keen on the mason jars so I am looking for alternatives but the same idea. We are doing lace burlap and either teal and burnt orange or light and dark green. I like the idea of bright colors but the theme is old west so I am trying to figure out how this will go in my head. 

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee

jujubee89:  Congrats!! Beautiful photos. Quick question. I’m planning on getting my flowers from Whole Foods and my wedding is this upcoming Sunday. Do you think I should wait until tomorrow to get them or will they be fine for 2 days??

Post # 13
83 posts
Worker bee

jujubee89:  No that makes sense lol I was afraid to get them tonight since it’s almost 90 degrees here. I am looking for either wildflowers or hydrangeas.

Post # 15
20 posts
Newbee

I love love love you bouquet! It’s beautiful!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors