(Closed) 54 days- It’s getting real!

posted 6 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Oh my goodness! I know how you feel. Fiance and I are sitting here right now trying to figure out the formatting for our programs so we can print those out. It’s getting so real, and I am realizing how much there is still left to do!!! Eeeeekkk

Post # 4
1235 posts
Bumble bee

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!! Im getting married in my parents backyard and my mom decides to redo a giant fucking section of the garden!! FUCKKK Seriously it looks like shiitt!! Why are they sabotaging my wedding?!!?!??!!?!?

Post # 6
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m actually starting to feel nervous….like I feel butterflies in my stomach. I’ve gone into e mail overdrive with the vendors/photographers/hair and make up people etc….I just feel the need to stay in touch!

Honestly….I don’t know what i’m going to think about once it’s all over!

Post # 7
234 posts
Helper bee

@Pinksapphire: Feeling the same here! Seems like it was yesterday when my Fi proposed! It will be a year on our wedding day on July 14th, time flies! Don’t know where the last months have been gone. We’re know in the little details like programs, last meeting with our photographer, deciding on the wine, finishing the playlist for the DJ, some DIY stuff. I will have my first fitting on June 5th and my Bachelorette Party on June 9th.

I’m a little torn between the feeling of needing more time and the wish that it’s our wedding day soon! Since I’m really obsessed with details I have the feeling that there cannot be enough time. A little hard to describe what I’m feeling right now Wink

The topic ‘54 days- It’s getting real!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors