(Closed) 59 DAY!

posted 9 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

To hurry the process along, you could purchase a wedding invitation kit and either print the invites at home or take them to a Kinkos or other office store so you can get those in the mail ASAP.

I am not sure about the weather as that can’t really be predicted with accuracy this far in advance. I too, am having an outdoor ceremony and am praying for the best. But I do have a church on back-up in case of bad weather. It’s always a good idea to have a ‘plan B’. My wedding ceremony will also start at 6:30 p.m., but about one month before yours. I am certain it will still be light out at that time in September, but I am not sure about October. It might be helpful to check out what the time of the sunset was one year ago on October 17. That will give you a good idea of what to expect for your day.

Do you have anyone to help you with your wedding tasks? I have done a lot on my own and it’s been stressful. But now I am going to let people help me. It’s too much to take on by yourself. What other ideas do you have for the wedding? Let me know and I will try to help you come up with some ideas. Good luck!

The topic ‘59 DAY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors