(Closed) 59 days!

posted 6 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@angelaandchet:  That’s the spirit!  I’m in the same place!  As far as I’m concerned, I’ll be married at the end of the day no matter how many DIY projects I don’t manage to finish!

Post # 4
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Holy crap! I go into panick mode everytime I check my wedding calendar. It’s getting closer and closer and I still feel so far behind on getting things done!

Post # 5
488 posts
Helper bee

AHhh! You ladies are so right. On one hand I’m relieved because it’s almost here and that means all this wedding madness will be over (that’s sad isn’t it)! On the other side of it, I’m like oh my gosh… There is so much yet to be done or i’m not even sure if it’s done or not. My wedding coordinator still hasn’t even given me a final price on everything yet!!!! 

Here is a bit of advice on what I have been doing to cure my anxieties about the wedding… If its causing me stress I either scrap it or I buy it off Etsy 😉 

Post # 6
2693 posts
Sugar bee

I am actually happy how things are progressing.  I felel  load off my shoulders this week.  It will be a busy month but I think I’ll be able to get what I need to get done.  Whooo!

Keep up the good work ladies, we’re almost there.

The topic ‘59 days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors