(Closed) 59 more days!!

posted 5 years ago in January 2013
Post # 3
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I have a little bit longer than you, still working on some minor details, but pretty much just paying people on time. We still need to work on our DJ music list, and meet with the DJ to go over details. Rehearsal dinner details need to be made/done. We are donating to a charity for our favor so we need to print out in lieu of gifts cards to put at each place setting. The place cards need to be made, but thats last minute details. My wedding gown alterations need to be done, but that appointment is for Dec 11. Just a bunch of odd and ends really.

Post # 5
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

My boss just put out the next work schedule and it goes until December 29th. Our day is coming so quickly! We are just starting to get RSVP’s back, which is great. We have a meeting with our caterer next week to finalize the menu and we are working on out play/do not play music list for the DJ. I have a rough draft for the wedding ceremony programs, just need to iron out the details. I just finished all the Thank You’s for the bridal shower gifts too!

I picked up my dress on Nov 5 because my aunt is adding lace trim to the underlay of the dress. I bought my dress off the rack and because I am so tall I wanted just a little more length. I’ve got my veil ordered and I have purchased all my accessories.

We still have to pay for the caterer, the photography balance, flowers, and groomsmen gifts. I was also trying to figure out tips for our vendors, pastor, church, etc…

The topic ‘59 more days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors