(Closed) 6- 1/2 weeks…still no pro pics?

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’m not sure on this one, but is it spelled out in your contract? Also, I would def call the photographerand inquire about timeframes if you’re concerned.

Post # 4
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Was there anything in your contact about how long it would take to receive the pictures?  Have you contacted your photographer?

Post # 5
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

re read your contract to see if that information is listed in it. Call your photog and ask whats up and how much longer. I know some photogs have a longer wait than others.

The turnaround time for me at least is 3-4 weeks after the wedding.

Post # 6
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We were told it would take about 12 weeks. So 6 1/2 weeks doesn’t seem so unusual.

Post # 7
91 posts
Worker bee

I’m a 3/27 bride as well with no pro pics… she did email me recently to let me know that there are a lot of pictures and that they take time to edit, so I’m trying to be patient – right there with you though!! 🙁

Post # 8
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Take a look at your contract, the information may be there. If not, maybe give your photographer a call to check in and ask about expected timeline.

My photo contract says 8 weeks.

Post # 9
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - The 19th Century Club

It takes a lot of time to edit a full wedding – Mr. Stiletto says it takes him about 40 hours to finish 1 wedding. But of course, there are weddings weekend after weekend, plus engagement and other shoots that are happening as well that need to be edited.

8 weeks seems to be a pretty standard turnaround time for getting wedding pictures. Your patience will pay off with beautiful pictures, I’m sure! 🙂

Post # 10
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I agree with reading your contract over again or easier – contact the photog.  Hope it comes soon so that your anticipation and excitement can finally be sufficed with gorgeous wedding photos!!!! 🙂

The topic ‘6- 1/2 weeks…still no pro pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors