6 hours later, we have 340 favors for $30!

posted 3 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
8518 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

They look great! And you cant beat that price.

I dont think I’d have the patience to make all of them. Haha.

Post # 4
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@sofialovesmikey:  Brilliant! I am not judging others but personally I throw away favors with the couple’s name on it. I feel guilty cause I’m sure they spent a decent amount of money overall. But seriously, what can you do with that stuff? Chocolate pretzels are the way to go! haha

Post # 5
2150 posts
Buzzing bee

@sofialovesmikey:  Cute! I think we’ll be making these to put on our dessert bar. I might just provide guests with take home bags and let them choose things from the bar as their favors. 

Post # 6
2657 posts
Sugar bee

Those look tasty!  I’d love to receive one as a favor.

Post # 7
417 posts
Helper bee

@sofialovesmikey:  Those are beautiful, and I’m sure everyone will love them.  We do that (and a lot more) at Christmas time and the kids love the pretzels best!!

Post # 8
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

They are a lovely gift. They’d be good for Christmas presents too. 

Post # 9
1793 posts
Buzzing bee

Great idea!  yeah, I don’t take trinket favors or anything with names and dates on them.  I am always torn – should I take it and throw it away at home, or should I leave it for the bride’s Great Aunt Bertha who is a favor hoarder.  I especially hate seeds.  The majority of guests are NOT going to take the time to get little pots and potting soil, plant and cultivate them, and then transplant them.  Please…..just toss me some chocolate or you can skip the favors, that is fine too.

Post # 10
11379 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@sofialovesmikey:  i love them.  what a great, cost-effective favour!  good job.

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

What a cute favour for a great price! I love that you made enough for each person to take a few. I think they’ll be very popular.

Post # 12
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@sofialovesmikey:  I love them! What a great idea. Hmmm… I may have to make some for my wedding. 

Post # 13
2565 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Yay for edible favours!  FI loves trickety crap, I wanted to leave behind the mason jar mugs with his cousin’s name on it from a wedding this summer but he wouldn’t let me!

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I love this idea!  Would it be possible for you to post the cost breakdown?  And where did you find the awesome cello bags?

Post # 15
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Super cute AND yummy looking! Nice job OP!

Post # 16
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

what a great idea! Looks great 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors