(Closed) 6 month to go and tired of planning…

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
9057 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yep, I think 6 months is a fairly common time to just be sick of your wedding.  It’s kind of like the black hole where the major “I feel like I accomplished something” tasks are done, and the fun and bridal attention hasn’t started yet.  it’s just like you’re slogging away on your own…

Post # 4
9057 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Oh, and it’ll totally pass, you just need to wait it out!

Post # 5
5106 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jerrbear585:Yes, and I’m now 5 months out and seem to be at a standstill. I’m just so tired of thinking about every. little. detail.

And worrying.

I just want to marry the man I love at this point.

I feel you.

Post # 6
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Yeah. Mine was about four months out and I was just DONE. I was overwhelmed with money and guests and such. I really think it’s between the point where you’ve finalized your colors and general ‘feel’ and you’ve booked all your vendor; there’s nothing to do now but wait until around the two month mark to send out the invites and finalize all the details. Seriously, between the four and two month mark I didn’t want to talk about our wedding, but eventually, as it got closer and things started coming together, I found myself back in the planning mood.

Post # 8
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

haha im 17 days out and im completely over it…. 🙁

Post # 9
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Mrs.tobe: I agree totally, I am also hitting 6months next week and I really feel more panic and less excitment- I think up and untill now I have planned all the things that I needed to plan and what is left is things we still need to save for or thing which can only be done late. So I feel like I am stuck worrying and being pro-active- I am also hoping that feeling will go away! I just wanna be married and done with it! So glad I am not alone!

The topic ‘6 month to go and tired of planning…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors