6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 28

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
498 posts
Helper bee

Cycles TTC: Eight months, six cycles (one anovulatory), one miscarriage. 

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD35, 11DPO, I’m supposed to be testing on Saturday, was going to test tomorrow if my temps were high and I wasn’t spotting . . . but I am spotting. Currently completely devastated.

TTC Plan: Charting, Pre-Seed instead of regular lube during FW, 800mg folic acid, OPKs, BD ED or EOD during FW.  

Known Issues: I took Clomid the cycle we conceived our first child. I have the option (and the prescription) to do that this next cycle. I am trying to decide if I want to do that, or if I should try cutting sugar out of my diet first. I have long, irregular, sometimes-anovulatory cycles.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/redux

For fun: How did you meet your DH/FI/SO? We met in college when we were both working for the university athletic department. Married almost six years now!

Post # 4
6505 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

MissCountryGirl727:  Thanks for starting the new thread.

I feel awfully sick today, fever, nasal congestion, tired eyes, runny nose and fatigue, and I cannot for the sake of me taste or smell anything.Why? I love food! I would rather got to bed, if it wasn’t because I have to finish something for school. Yep, I got the cold and I’m not taking no medication, only water and healthy food! I’ll roll call soon 🙂

Post # 6
6505 posts
Bee Keeper

MissCountryGirl727:  Thanks! Me too!

Watch out ladies, if this cycle synch is true, I wonder about illness lol! 🙂 JK

Post # 7
3828 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

roll call is my fave thing. Reminds me of everyone’s situatioN. 

Cycles TTC: i don’t know  NTNp October 2013. Officially ttc in March and im on my 8th since then  

CD/DPO/POAS date: 6dpo. testing sept 30  

TTC Plan: trying a more relaxed approach. Lazy charting, prenatal, omega 3, preseed, opk, progesterone cream after ovulation

Known Issues: spotting early and suspected luteal phase defect. will see the doc next  month 

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): later, I’m on my phone and can’t figure it out , or how to unbold this lol

For fun:  How did you meet your DH/FI/SO?

Typical love story. We met at a baR. I had just come out of a bad relationshop and swore off men. He kept asking Me out and I said nope. I finally agreed to one date, and we hit the ground running. Perfect match. Never looked back. Knew right away we would be married. Talked about kids 4 months after we met. <br style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px;” />

Post # 8
6505 posts
Bee Keeper

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: We tried for 5 cycles/7 months since January 2014 and paused it until December. 2 months and 1 week more to go, yey!!

CD/DPO/POAS date: 9dpo and expecting AF in about 5 days, but I ovulated way earlier this cycle, so we should see.

TTC Plan: The plan is to keep trying the natural way until I convince DH that we need to go to the doctor.

Known Issues: We have some MFI, and for more than I want to believe I can get pregnant without really getting any semen inside me, I am almost sure we are going to need to try either home insemination or IUI to get pregnant. This will have to a super planned baby, no surprises for us. Oh well!

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/candy11

For fun:  How did you meet your DH/FI/SO?

DH and I met at college. I was an undergrad, and he was in the master’s program in the same major. We had a small department, so it was really easy to see each other almost everyday. It took him a few months to finally asked me out. We finished the master’s and moved out of state. As cheesy as this may sound, he was my first bf and only one! We have been together for more than 6 years and married for 3.

Post # 10
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: About six months, but seven cycles. 

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD25, 12DPO. (I went into my FF chart and removed one of my +OPKS, because the one on the 14 was FMU and I suspect more “remnants”, because looking at temps there is no way I didn’t O on the 13, and I think temps are more reliable than my interpretation of an OPK) No AF yet, but since my temps were up this AM I got stupidly optimistic and tested. Bigest fattest BFN ever.

TTC Plan: Next month we’ll be in Jamaica for my FW, so maybe something in the rum will help. I’m also going to try this FemMed business, and keep temping/charting.

Known Issues: None so far. I saw the dr last month and she did blood work on all my hormone levels, and all was good. She said we need to try until at least November before she’ll consider anything else, so for now I’m just charting so I’ll have a lot of info to show her.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sara_tiara 

For fun:  How did you meet your DH/FI/SO? We were set up on a blind date! I thought he was totally out of my league, ha ha.

In other news, my mom called last night and I broke down on the phone and told her everything. She had suspected we were TTC, but didn’t know for how long, or that we were having trouble. I assumed she had gotten pregnant super easily with my sister and I, because I knew my sister was an “oops” baby. Turns out it took her ten months to get pregnant with me (I was the first). I haven’t decided yet if that makes me feel better or worse. It was really nice to actually talk to someone about it IRL though, as she is literally the only person other than DH who knows. 

Post # 11
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: This is cycle #12!

CD/DPO/POAS date: Currently CD 2

TTC Plan: Being trying the traditional way for 12 months.  I take Folic Acid, DHEA & CoQ10 daily.

Known Issues: Hormonal issues after stopping BCP’s (After 15+ years) caused me to have no period for 9 months.  Started to have horrible hot flashes and mood swings and decided enough was enough.  Started seeing a fertility doctor and have been on Estrogen/Progesterone for 3 months.  Just beginning my third cycle and have Day 3 blood work and ultrasound tomorrow.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): No Chart

For fun:  How did you meet your DH/FI/SO? I was doing online dating and I was so sick of it that I decided to quit.  Before I quit I starting chatting with a nice guy who lived in the same town as I do so I gave it a chance.  One day I was at the grocery store and who do I see staning waiting for the cashier?  My guy from the internet!  I recognized him from his profile pic and he was cute!  We met officially one Sunday night at a coffee shop 5 years ago and have been together ever since!  Married for 1 year next week.

<br /><br />

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  MrsJM. Reason: Spelling
Post # 13
2725 posts
Sugar bee

MissCountryGirl727:  No more spotting so far…..but dark CM, and lots of cramping,so I’m just calling it that this month is off. 

My mom was actually really great. She kept saying “what is with all these people saying they went off BC and got pregnant right away? Bitch please, it’s all lies! The only “first timers” are accidents!”. Aw mom, why didn’t I come to you sooner. She’d probably fit right in here, lol.

Post # 14
3828 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

sara_tiara:  🙁 My mom tried for 6 freaking years between me and my brother! And then BAM BAM she had me and 11 months later had my lil bro.  My best friends, my sister and my mom know we are TTC.  I am really bad at keeping secrets….

Post # 15
2725 posts
Sugar bee

Swizzle:  Ha ha, yeah my mom was saying that it took 10 months for me, so she assumed it would take awhile with my sister so they started trying early thinking it would take awhile again, and BAM. First month. She is convinced it’s because her body “knew what to do” the second time.

Moms also just know what to say. She kept saying “I know in less than 6 months it’ll happen, i just know”. This opinion is based on nothing, but it was just really nice to hear SOMEONE being positive, lol.

I haven’t really told anyone IRL only because I hate the idea of anyone feeling bad for me. I’m just too gd proud, which I know is so dumb, but it’s who I am. DH has family who i’m close with, but I don’t want to say anything to them bc I know it would get back to his sister, and as I previously mentioned, she’s already making nasty comments…if she actually knew for sure I know it would be worse.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors