6+ Month TTC Thread – Part 29

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It’s that time again for another thread and another roll call!! FX for all my ladies!

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: This will be our 6th post MC. 

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD7, POAS probably 11/16 (12DPO).

TTC Plan: Prenatals, Vitamin D, Baby Aspirin, Evening Primrose, Pre-Seed, first cycle charting, although, I will probably stop after O. Going to try soft cups this month.

Known Issues: None that we are aware of. 

Link to Chart (if you care to share!):

For fun: The end of the last thread got me thinking, what’s your favourite Disney movie? I’m not really sure. The Prince and the Frog was cute. So was Tangled. But, if we are talking old school, then maybe Aladdin or Beauty & the Beast. 

Post # 4
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Swizzle:  Totally forgot about Pocahantas! Such a good movie!

Post # 5
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: This is our 6th month TTC, but only our 5th cycle due to 2 early MCs

CD/DPO/POAS date:  4DPO;  POAS hopefully 11/4

TTC Plan:  Baby Aspirin, Pre-Natals, Zinc, CoQ10, inconsistently consuming Royal Jelly, EOD during FW at minimum, pre-seed on occasion

Known Issues:  recurrent miscarriages which COULD be linked to a bacterial infection that was discovered during my recurrent miscarriage testing.  The BI is cleared up now so FX for no more losses.  Trying to improve egg quality as well just in case the BI had nothing to do with it.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): I don’t temp so probably not worth posting a chart all about my cervical mucus and sex timing LOL 

For fun: The end of the last thread got me thinking, what’s your favourite Disney movie?  ehhh I guess Lion King or the little mermaid. Honestly I don’t keep up with Disney at all and have always been more of a grown up subject matter kind of person.  Lame, I know!   

Post # 6
371 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Cycles TTC: 7 cycles

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD16 / I believe I’m going to either O sometime tomorrow or thursday, finally got a + on OPK this morning! POAS DATE: November 12

TTC Plan: Relaxing a lot more, prenatals, going with the flow this cycle.. 

Known Issues: No.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!):

(I honestly don’t know where I can find a link to my FF so i just posted my chart for this month) lol

For fun: The end of the last thread got me thinking, what’s your favourite Disney movie?  I have a few, just to name them… Tarzan!, cinderella, pocohantas I actually really enjoyed watching the goofy movie as well!

Post # 7
498 posts
Helper bee

I’m excited there’s a new thread! Hoping that a BFP will kickstart another new one way before 50+ pages. 🙂 

I am not going to roll call, but I will still be around here for a while, at least until pass the point of my last miscarriage. I’m still feeling scared.

My hCG levels at 11DPO were 59. Progesterone was 20.7. Last time around, at I think 18DPO, my hCG was only at 30. So at least for right now, I’m in a better spot than before.

I’m rooting for you all!

Post # 8
3522 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yay for a new thread! FX for all of you! 

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: 12 cycles total…the first 3 were more NTNP, but been tracking cycles for over a 1.5 years.  In 12th cycle now. 

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD 2, probably won’t POAS again until AF is late…I’m tired of BFNs

TTC Plan: Prenatals, 2nd cycle on Red raspberry leaf & chasteberry tea, started back temping again.

Known Issues:  No known issues at this time.  I suspect my stress levels play a role as my cycle seems to vary from 26-34 days.  (I’m in cycle 12, and only been TTC for 10 months.)  I think my progesterone levels are not normal, and my temps stay pretty low even after O.  The tea I drank pre-O last cycle seemed to have positive effects, so I’m hoping I continue to notice changes this cycle. I have an appt for Nov. 18th to start the process of having some tests ran. 

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/misscountrygirl727

For fun: The end of the last thread got me thinking, what’s your favourite Disney movie?

Mine and DH’s favorite movie is Lion King.  I actually surprised him by editing an instrumental version of Elton John’s “Can you feel the love tonight?” to walk down the aisle to.  The look on his face when he realized what song it was was priceless!

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 9
3522 posts
Sugar bee

redux:  I’m still so freaking happy for you.  I just knew the Clomid would do the trick! I can’t imagine how your feeling considering your previous losses, but right now, today, you have a little bean growing in there so enjoy it as much as you can! I’ll be stalking you on the Mama’s board when you join!

Post # 10
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

MissCountryGirl727:  Awww I got a chill when I read that about your aisle song!!!   I know this month must have been hard for you since your temps were trickytricky and we all started to get excited that this might be it.  Don’t allow the disappointment to cloud your optimism.  I’m personally trying to focus on optimism and faith and trying to truly create a safe and comfy environment for an embryo to grow into my takehome baby.  It sounds super hippy dippy, but my negativity, stress, paranoia, has definitely gotten me nowhere!!!  Maybe it’s because I watched some youtube families that had been struggling for a while, and the marked difference between those women and me was how calmly they handled everything! Even bad news meant shedding some tears followed by positivity/ calm.  I’m trying to force myself to have that skill 🙂 

Post # 11
3522 posts
Sugar bee

Andthepupmakes3:  I’m all about hippy dippy! lol  I also try really hard to focus on being optimistic.  This past cycle honestly wasn’t that difficult.  I did have a little glimmer of hope with the way my temps were, but the BFN on Saturday wasn’t too devastating.  I think the end of this cycle will probably be my worst because it’s cycle 12, it should end right around (USA) Thanksgiving, and then having to go see all my extended family with the “When are you gonna have a baby?” questions. I’m working on focusing my energy on making other positive changes.  DH and I are transitioning to focus on having a healthier lifestlye, as we’ve gotten stuck in a “comfortably convenient” rut since getting married. 

Post # 12
6115 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

a new thread for new hope….

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: This is cycle 14 but we just hit the 1 year mark last week.

CD/DPO/POAS date: 4DPO, not POASing unless AF is late.  since not taking progesterone this cycle, i’m assuming i’ll have pre-AF spotting again.

TTC Plan: This cycle is out of my hands.  Next cycle, I’m going to try the Stork Home Insemination and hoping to see if I can get a clomid RX from my gyn.  I have a call into the RE to find out effects of long term use in case we are not successful in the next few cycles and what dosage I should take. Then IUI again for December cycle.

Known Issues: DH has low morphology but good sperm count, i have a large fibroid and high AMH which indicates my egg quality is a bit older than I am.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): don’t temp but… http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ajillity81

For fun: The end of the last thread got me thinking, what’s your favourite Disney movie?  my favorite childhood disney cartoon movie was the sword in the stone.

<br /><br /> 

Post # 13
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

MissCountryGirl727:  Ah I hear you. I think a year is a milestone none of us want to reach TTC.  Especially around the holidays, with prying family and everyone’s cute kid/ Christmas posts or preg announcements.  I’d be OK being one of those announcement people, how about you?! 

Post # 14
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

redux:  congratulations!!! i saw this on the other thread but forgot to congratulate you!!!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors