(Closed) 6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 30

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 4
3828 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’ll roll call after my RE appointment tomorrow. COUNTRY GIRL POAS FOR GODS SAKE I CANT TAKE THE WAITING!!!

Post # 5
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC:  In the middle of our 6th, but it’s been 7 months due to a forced cycle off

CD/DPO/POAS date:  2DPO

TTC Plan:  I use the advanced ovulation test to predict O and OPKs when it’s coming close for a more precise understanding of the surge. I eat Royal Jelly every day, take CoQ10, pre-natals, baby aspirin, sometimes pre-seed, try to BD EOD at minimum during FW.  

Known Issues:  I’ve gotten BFPs 2 out 5 cycles trying.  Both were early losses right before 6 weeks.  For me, getting pregnant has been less of the challenge as staying pregnant has been.  I’m concerned my eggs are poor quality or my body doesn’t have the proper “bad zygote” filter until I’ve already implanted.  That is why my TTC plan is focused on supplements for egg quality. Also my doc said baby aspirin can’t hurt just in case.

Link to Chart (if you care to share!):

For fun: Are you traveling a long distance for the holidays?  I am traveling 0 miles for the holidays.  We are hosting Christmas for my mother and in-laws at our house!  My mother will be the one traveling the long distance 🙂  but we just bought a house in July that she hasn’t seen yet, so it’ll be great for her to come out here.

Post # 6
3538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Swizzle:  maybe tonight, just for you! 🙂 Just don’t want to end up with AF while I’m POAS.

Post # 7
3538 posts
Sugar bee

I’ll roll call when AF shows Candy. Thanks for starting the new thread! 

Post # 8
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

From last thread:

pinkfaerie:  alove31:  Thank you ladies!

MissCountryGirl727:  FX that AF stays away! My main symptom right now is that my little A-cup breasts are really tender… I’m hoping I get actual breasts for the first time in my life lol. I’m also feeling bloated, crampy and a bit nauseous. 

Post # 9
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

MissCountryGirl727:  I’m with Swizz, you gotta POAS!  I like to technically PIAC(pee in a cup) and then check to make sure there’s no sign of AF before using the stick.  This prevents the most devastating way to waste a pee stick LOL. 

Post # 10
956 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

emsy3110: Congratulations!

MissCountryGirl727: Yes, POAS already 🙂 Are you sure of your ovulation date since you haven’t been temping? Also, I second Andthepupmakes3‘s PIAC method – that’s what I always do when testing anyway…!

Post # 11
956 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Roll Call!

Cycles TTC: Currently on #12… So this could be my last 6+ roll call 🙁

CD/DPO/POAS date: CD16, expected O today or tomorrow. POAS date TBC.

TTC Plan: Pffff. Nothing’s worked so far! So we are basically just having sex. We have been told that our only option (other than to keep trying naturally) is IVF, since there’s nothing wrong with us. We are supposed to be sitting down tonight, having a look at dates, etc. and deciding when we should just give it a go. I’d sign up today; I suspect DH will have other ideas. So watch this space – I’ll update you when we’ve reached a consensus!

Known Issues: DH and I have done all the tests, and everything’s perfect…

Link to Chart (if you care to share!): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/whybee

For fun: Are you traveling a long distance for the holidays? Ugh, this isn’t fun! Lol. Well, we’re in the UK so nowhere’s really THAT far… We’re spending Christmas Eve with my family, who live just over an hour away, and then Christmas Day with DH’s (a couple hours’ drive). But it’ll be a relatively long time on the road considering it’ll all be over two days. FX the weather doesn’t hamper our plans!

Post # 12
3538 posts
Sugar bee

Well, AF has just reared her ugly head. CD1 of cycle 13 now. 🙁 I’m just devastated. I will roll call later, not ready to move over to the 1 year board. For now I think I’ll be lazy and play Halo with DH. 

Post # 15
2251 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

emsy3110:  OMG! Congrats! Looks like we’ll be seeing more of each other.. how are you feeling? 

This happened today: 

AF was expected tomorrow and I almost didn’t test today…so this is SMU. I’m CD 29, guessing DPO 14-16. Projected due date is Aug 1-2 depending on which calculator I use. I still can’t believe it. Didn’t think would happen this month due to timing but damn. 

I’m super nervous about a CP or MC….DH and I are both the worrying types so we are trying to just be excited plain and simple and deal with the future if it comes. 

The topic ‘6+ Month TTC Thread- Part 30’ is closed to new replies.

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors