(Closed) 6 months 2 weeks and 6 days…

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Ugh! I feel totally stuck. I can’t figure out what I still need to do! Ive booked the venue, photog, florist, ceremony musicians and band I guess in the last week I purchased my wedding day purse, flower girl basket, guest book and garter. I REALLY need to force my fiance to go pick out tuxes and wedding rings. What stuff are you getting done now that I might have overlooked. It’s exactly 7 months till my big day!

Post # 5
2195 posts
Buzzing bee

WOOO!!! I can’t wait! I’m sure we are behind on our planning, but we’re having tons of fun so far!

Post # 6
4110 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Agghhh, I feel like I still have so much to do!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

Don’t feel stuck just make a list and do the things that take the most priority i.e if a vendor only does 1-2 weddings a day and you love them snag them up!!  We have been engaged a year and I got a lot of things done so far……venues, dresse, bm dresses, his ring, dj, photographer, florist, linens, I am talking to a trio for the ceremony music, save the dates, I am starting to order diy invitaiton stuff, venue for shower, bakery for cupcakes

I still need to do the little things, order unity candle/sand, bm gifts, thank you cards….and I am sure other little things will crepe up but I am so relieved to have all of the big things DONE!! Just have to pay for them now! 🙂

Deep breathes ladies it will all work out for the best!

The topic ‘6 months 2 weeks and 6 days…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors