(Closed) 6 months and waiting…how long till I get my dress?:(

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Call!!!! You are a paying customer.  Maybe something got mixed up and they think they called and they haven’t.  It cannot hurt to check!

Post # 4
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am at the 6 month waiting mark as well. I am so excited to try on my dress again. I think I’ll wait another 2 weeks or so before calling.

Post # 5
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

My dress recently arrived, about a month later than I expected (a week shy of 8 months!).  I was told that this time of year, a lot of imports from China (like, say, most wedding dresses) are delayed because of the New Year.  My dress was a Casablanca, btw. 

Post # 6
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

I would call if I were you. My bridal salon told me to call in March/April to see if they have a ship date and to make sure everything is on track. All they can do is say they have no clue 🙂

Post # 7
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Definitely call. My wedding is in June too, and I had ordered mine in June 2010. When I ordered it, they told me it’d be 6-8 months. Well, the 8 month mark passed, so I called to see if they had an ETA on it and they told me mid-April!

I politely asked if there was anything they could do to meet the 6-8 month timeline they gave me originally, and low and behold, the next day I got a call saying it’d be shipped in a week!

Actually, it arrived today! So it never hurts to call and politely ask if they know the ship or arrival date. 🙂

Post # 8
1328 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Definitely call! 

Post # 9
6824 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Call or email!  LOL I keep pestering my bridal place via email. They said it should be here next month but I keep hoping it comes earlier

The topic ‘6 months and waiting…how long till I get my dress?:(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors