(Closed) 6 Months + Club – Part 6!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@jaguar:  Thanks!  Hopefully everyone will be outta here before we hit part 7.

Post # 5
9057 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@jaguar:  Thanks!

I’m still hanging out on cd36 hoping I’m not in for yet another 54 day cycle… But of that’s the case I hope everybody else is out of here before my next visit from AF.  I feel super crappy and pms-y though so hopefully we can wrap this up shortly. 

Post # 6
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@jaguar:  You might want to change your TTC date…

I am continuing to hang out here because I <3 you guys, but I don’t really belong here anymore, sadly.  After my lap cleaned out all my endo, my doctor recommended that I re-start my cycle count, so I am way back at the beginning – currently 1 DPO on Cycle 1.

Post # 7
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@JaneyD:   Hmmm….. I’m very interested to see what happens over the next couple days for you! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
1508 posts
Bumble bee

@jaguar:  I hope we all get out of here soon.

It’s cycle Day 1 again for me and I don’t meet with the RE for follow-up until Tuesday, so I guess more delays, so I don’t have a treatment paln until Tuesday. I did check in with my nurse but I haven’t heard anything back, but I called late.

It’s a stupid 22 day cycle, although at least I didn’t have 5 days of spotting first this time.

Post # 9
9057 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@septcabride:  To me it’s more about a mental place of trying for six months than a technicality like that. If we were being like that we’ve been “trying ” since august but only on cycle 3 since my cycles are ridiculously long so I’d be getting the boot too πŸ™‚

Post # 10
2793 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Love all you girls so much, so no offense, but I wanna be so far OUTTA HERE by Part 7!

Post # 11
1053 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsMaine:   AMEN!!

Post # 12
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

i mostly hang out on the infertility boards and lurk over here a lot, but since it’s my first treatment cycle i’ll join in πŸ™‚ 

my {our} history: 

• diagnosed with anovulatory cycles {after 8 years on bc}- October 2009
  • SA shows male factor as well – November 2009 
  • held off on TTC until October 2011 {due to school, life, etc.}
  • we’ve only tried the old-fashioned way once due to our combined fertility problems; this was December 2011; BFN
  • currently on our first Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI cycle 
  • ultrasound and blood work 3/12 with IUI to follow soon after

here’s to hoping we’re all pregnant by the next thread!

Post # 13
5894 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

Well I don’t know what day I’m on. I think I started counting on the wrong day and I may be on CD18 or CD19. I also don’t know when I O’d. I peaked on the CBEFM on CD15/16 and CD16/17. I didn’t feel any O pain like I have in the past (or any pre-O crampiness which according to my acupunturist means my dampness is resolving), so I have no idea when or if I O’d. So I guess I’m 2DPO, but that is a guess.

Our History:

• NTNT since Dec 2010; TTC since Mar 2011
  • Male–low morphology, but not to worry since count was good
  • Me–Age (41) and Unexplained. Had really,realy long AF for most of 2011
  • Traditional Treatment–did 2 rounds of IUI (clomid, gonal-f and ovidrel) and taken 2 months off. Will do another round of IUI next month if this one doesn’t work naturally
  • Alternative Treatment–acupuncture, chinese herb, dietary changes (no dairy, no gluten, no cold foods), wheat grass, castor oil packs and lots of supplements.

Post # 14
2793 posts
Sugar bee

History:

Started TTC in June 2011- now Starting Month 10 (holy.crap.)

24 years old

Have severe PCOS & long annovulatory cycles, & 2 years or less left to conceive before my ovaries shut down for good (most likely) due to all the cysts. Tick tock.

Currently on CD1 of my first Clomid cycle (unmonitored) + Preseed!

ETA: Oh, duh. Also 1 MC in October and 1 CP before that.

Post # 16
2793 posts
Sugar bee

@jaguar:  Hahaha! I thought you were from the future πŸ˜€

The topic ‘6 Months + Club – Part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors