(Closed) 6 months from today!

posted 8 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

That’s very exciting & I’m happy for you! Good luck getting the rest of it in order! It will be here before you know it!

Post # 4
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

6 months from tomorrow for us 😉 And we’re finally nearly done with the invites… I swear they’re the bane of my life at the moment.

Post # 5
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

My wedding date isn’t in July…but I wanted to come and say CONGRATS!!!! It will go by so fast girl!! I remember when it was 6 months & then all of the sudden I have lees than 2 months!!! 🙂 Have fun planning!

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

Yay!  6 months from the day for me too!  FI and I are trying to get the website together so that we can send out our save the dates (that have the web address on them).

Post # 8
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

Crazy. I know time is going to FLY now. But I feel ready… Things are slowly coming together nicely.

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

Mine is also July 17, 2010!  We are having ours in Aruba!  I am going to send out invites during the Febuary break most likley.  Want to give our guests enough time to decide if they are going to come! 

Got my dress and the bridesmaids dresses ……need to get shoes and accessories!!

Post # 10
228 posts
Helper bee

Today is my 6 months to go day.  GULP!!!!!

I haven’t done anything this week and REALLY need to get a move on!  Seriously!  I think invites are the next thing to think about.

The topic ‘6 months from today!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors