(Closed) 6 months till September 8th!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee

I cant believe how quick it is going!!  Right now we I am trying to help with MOB dress, we still have invites, tuxes, favors, and officaint.  

Post # 4
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yes! Time seems to be flying by now! 6 months ago it was crawling.

We’re working on invitations and the rehearsal dinner at the moment. We still need to get the guys suits, make ceremony programs, buy favors and figure out decorations for the reception.

Oh yeah, and pay everything off. :/

Post # 5
111 posts
Blushing bee

I’m soooo excited!  I can’t believe it’s only 6 months away now!  I’m starting to look for invites and of course try to make progress on my long list of DIY projects.

Post # 6
376 posts
Helper bee

Wow its getting here pretty quick in the process of selecting invites, mens attire, moh dress, programs, and of course losing weight! Cant wait..

Post # 7
1400 posts
Bumble bee

Woohoo! Wow it’s going fast! Right now I’m getting ready to order pocket folds and start designing invites.

Centerpieces, table numbers, a little of everything. 

Can’t believe we’re at the 6 month mark!

Post # 8
390 posts
Helper bee

Yay!  We’re kind of at a stand still until April then we’ll do more.  Still need engagement photos, and other things like that.

Post # 9
217 posts
Helper bee

I’m September 9th so my six month mark is TODAY!!!  We’ve got quite a bit accomplished.  Our STDs are going out this weekend!!!  We have a tasting scheduled with our caterer on the 31st and I feel once we make a final decision on food, I can start plowing ahead with finalizing invitations, menus, etc. 

It’s starting to seem VERY real!!

Post # 10
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Oh goodness. So much to do… so little time! 

Post # 11
243 posts
Helper bee

Wohooo!!! I almost made this post I’m glad someone did!

Post # 12
78 posts
Worker bee

Do you all have you dresses ordered? I can’t wait for mine to come in but that won’t be for another 5 months. I’m so excited to be able to wear it for a whole day! 🙂

Post # 13
2416 posts
Buzzing bee

woo hoo!

We just finished a bunch of stuff (STD, etc) and am on a stand-still until the end of the month when we’ll have our tastings, pick out groomsman decor, etc.

The topic ‘6 months till September 8th!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors