6 Months to go!!!

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 2
10837 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

gpiglet: Enjoy your Engagement photos! October’s such a great month to get married. Good luck for the rest of your planning!

Post # 4
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

yay for 6 months…..

I’m moving into FI’s home in less than 3 weeks and I havent even started packing. Why would you start to pack 6 months in advance? Aren’t you going to need your stuff? That’s something you do like a few days before….don’t even think about that now…

Post # 5
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Our 6 month countdown begins Friday! I can’t believe it’s so soon. These next 6 months are going to FLY! Luckily FI and I live together already, so we don’t have to worry about the moving thing. I feel like we have a good amount of stuff done, at least all of the big things! I have my hair and makeup trial and am picking up my dress on Friday, which I think will make it even more real. Other than that there’s just all of the little things like cleaning labels off wine bottles for centerpieces, buying bridesmaids/groomsmen and parents gifts, buying the wedding bands and figuring out exactly how I’m going to do our mini pie favors! I think all of the little things have me more stressed out than I was figuring out all the big things.

Post # 6
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

7 and a half months to go for me! I’m working on getting FI to make some room for my stuff right now.

Post # 10
1103 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

One more week until our six month mark! Luckily we already cohabitate so that takes part of my stress away. I just got my dress, so we have most of the big things done!!

Post # 11
970 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

gpiglet:  Eek! I just had that realization this weekend that it was only 6 months away and had a mini freak out session……it WILL be okay!!! 😀

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors