6 months minus one day to go!! Of course its a big deal! I know what you mean though, people don’t want to hear about every little wedding thing that we do. I guess thats why we’re on here right!
I’m having trouble knowing just what to do next too. I’m probably missing a ton of things that I should be doing!
What have you accomplished so far? Here’s what I’ve done:
1. I have my dress- still needs to be altered but that won’t happen until September.
2. Have picked out bm dresses. They aren’t ordered yet but should be soon.
3. Have booked ceremony and reception locations.
4. We’ve actually already sent out invitations becuase about 1/3 of our 200 guest list will be coming from Ontario and we are in BC.
5. we basically know what the groomsmen are going to wear, but haven’t been fitted yet. We did order a tie online that matches the bridesmaids to see if it will work.
6. we have our photographer and he’s done our engagement photos. (He’s going to be doing boudoir photos for me as my groom gift as well!)
7. I’m getting a custom made cake topper from Etsy.com for $45
8. since our reception venue is an all-in-one wedding package deal, we have a florist, cake, dj, food and drinks, and decorations included, so over the next six minths we have to make appointments wilth all of them…
9. We generally know the style of everything that we want, so I don’t forsee any big issues.
I know there’s still so much to do, but just not sure what! What have you got on your list of thing to do?