6 prong round solitaire ring with pave diamonds or without? (post yours)

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1377 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I have a six prong with a few side diamonds. Not truly pave or plain 😛 

My wedding band is pave though –

Sorry for crappy phone pics! 

Post # 3
1907 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: TBD

Im sure whatever you choose will be beautiful 🙂

Post # 7
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

katerina86:  thank u 🙂 it’s 10.25mm in diameter and im a size 7 finger, ring sized to 7.25. I belive the band is 3mm in thickness. I def want a 7 stone half eternity with tcw of about 1.5ct For a more dressy look. I also want to have two plain matching platinum bands for a simple stacking look, for every daywear.

As for adding diamonds in the future, it would essentially be you getting a brand-new setting. Which in the grand scheme of things may not be a big deal, in my opinion. It’s really all about personal preference. I do really like  pavé Settings, but for me I just knew that I wanted something that was forever a classic and timeless piece. Whatever you pick, it will be beautiful!

Post # 8
1907 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: TBD

AquariusLove:  this is totally random but you should definitely be a hand model! Plus your ring is gorgeous! 

katerina86:  I’m not sure of the width of the band, it’s thin but not so thin that the stones don’t feel secure. I had no idea he even was ring shopping! I was completely surprised but he knew from PINTEREST this is exactly what I wanted. 🙂

Post # 9
8016 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

I like the look of a plain e ring band with a sparkly wedding band. It’s also less maintenance/worry, was my thinking 

Post # 10
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My DH and I had our rings custom made. I originally wanted a thinner band but DH likes the thick so we comprimised. In the top pic you can see my ering compared to my RHR… I think if my ering had a skinnier band the diamond would look huge, but it would also be much less blingy.

Post # 13
410 posts
Helper bee

I love the look of a plain band, it’s just so classical to me. I tried on a setting with pave diamonds, and while totally beautiful, I thought it might take away from the main stone. I might go with a diamondy wedding band, but something about plain gold bands really speaks to me!

Here’s my new baby, 14k white gold, knife edge, 6prong:

Post # 14
425 posts
Helper bee

orangeice:  MrsBuesleBee:  Ring twins! I love my ring. So classic and low maintenance.  Mine is a 1.07cts on a fat 6.5 ring finger, haha.

Post # 15
410 posts
Helper bee

pumilionis:  haha yes! I was just thinking I love both your rings SO MUCH aaaand then I realized we have pretty much the exact same ring. Great minds think alike 😛

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors