(Closed) 6 weddings in the family!

posted 9 years ago in Logistics
  • poll: How many weddings within the next 2 years?
    one other : (5 votes)
    26 %
    two others : (3 votes)
    16 %
    three others : (3 votes)
    16 %
    four others : (4 votes)
    21 %
    five others : (1 votes)
    5 %
    six others : (0 votes)
    seven others : (0 votes)
    eight others : (2 votes)
    11 %
    nine others : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    1379 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

Cousins!!  Lots of cousins. Seeing as how I have 36 of time, it’s not really that strange that we’re all getting married!!  (Yes, I have 36 first cousins!)

Post # 4
    2022 posts
    Buzzing bee

I am the only one in our fam that is engaged but I have at least 10 weddings in 2009/2010 so far…..of other friends.  wowsers!

Post # 5
    1363 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

My 21 first cousins and I have spread out relatively well.  I’m not sure that there’s been more than two weddings a year, but we have gone in spurts where there is one or two a year for three or four years and then a slight gap and then they pick back up.

Post # 6
    390 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

I’m the oldest child/grandchild/cousin in my family.  My siblings and cousins are all younger (some by nearly 20 years) and so my wedding is the only one in my close family.  In my more extended family, there’s a second cousin who is getting married at some point this year (they haven’t set a date), but everyone else is either married or way to young for this to be an issue.  In the past, weddings have been pretty spread out; it’s much more likely that a few will have kids close together than get married near the same time.

Post # 7
    7054 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

I’m going to a wedding of a coworker in May, then there’s my friends the "encore" super couple who are getting married this summer on the beach, and then there’s another coworker of mine who’s getting married in september on the beach..

Three weddings..Oh my! but it will be fun.  Two excuses to have a blast with our friends and loved ones and go to the beach!

And then…there’s yet ANOTHER…ours! 

Post # 8
    272 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

You left none other off the list!  That’s me.  All the cousins are either already married or not in a place to get married soon (too young).

Post # 9
    1022 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

My FI sister is getting married this June.  Other than that, it’s just us next June!

The topic ‘6 weddings in the family!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors