(Closed) 6 weeks…

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@annasaf83:  6 weeks isn’t that far away but to a waiting bee it’s FOREVER! Heck I’m 10 days away from my best guesstimated proposal date and it feels like an eternity. I feel your pain and can empathise with having to wait, but we both know it’ll be worth it when our SO’s are on bended knee. So keep yourself busy and vent like a raving lunatic to your fellow bees but for heaven’s sake, KEEP IT SHUT! 😉

Post # 4
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@annasaf83:  Your friend could be throwing you off the scent…lol

OR your SO could have fibbed to them because he thought they would tell you hehehehe. 

@katlovesjames:  Only 10 days left….OOOooooo I’m so excited for you 🙂

I think it is fair to say…the suspence is killing all of us. I’m sure that I’m not the only Bee that looks at everythig my SO does and thinks “this could be it”.

At the moment he is trying really hard to make me come out for a bike ride with him this weekend (I hate bikes and haven’t riden since I was 8- he knows this) and he is always checking the weather to make sure it is still going to be sunny. I don’t know if he is planning something or if he just wants to go for a bike ride LOL…….He is making me think crazy.

Post # 5
340 posts
Helper bee

If I had to guess it would be the weekend after Thanksgiving because that is our anniversary, but we shall see!

The topic ‘6 weeks…’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors