6 weeks to go and feeling like I don't want to do it anymore!

posted 3 years ago in Decor
Post # 4
153 posts
Blushing bee

Breathe!     You have a crazy few days ahead of you at work.  Here is my advice.  Take a hour now and make a list of everything that needs to be Done.  Sompeople think that listing it out will stress them more, but usually the process of putting it on paper allows your brain to relax a bit because now it is somewhere else.  Put the list away for a little while.  Now go back and see if there is anything on the list you can delegate .  Get on the phone and delegate what you can.

Then prioritize everything else and put the list away until your days off. Don’t even think about the wedding again until your days off.  You will get tons done in your week off, and it really is ok if everything doesn’t fit your definition of perfect. It will be a wonderful day.  Breathe!

Post # 5
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Just take a deep breath. i suggest talking it over with your guy. Im sure he coul help you through it. thats what he’s there for right? a lot of brides get cold feet. nothing to worry about. just remember how much you love him and want to spend your life with him. and you should talk to your friend who was helping you and tell them you dont like her suggestions. its your wedding after all. theres always a lot of stress before the big day. Im sure the actual day will be wonderful. just a bunch of craziness but when its all done you’ll be together and be happy 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors