6 years dating and I feel the engagement is soon

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
132 posts
Blushing bee

@Kristen2711:  Welcome to the hive! Congrats on being together for so long! You must be so excited talking about marriage! Good luck on your upcoming engagement. Try not to expect it too much on your anniversary, so you don’t get disappointed, just in case 🙂 

Post # 5
132 posts
Blushing bee

@Kristen2711:  I totally understand! I am not engaged, but so excited. I can’t help but talk wedding stuff with the SO (significant other) all the time 🙂

Post # 7
132 posts
Blushing bee

@Kristen2711:  Today is our 9 years 1 month anniversary of dating! We have been through so much together, and I’m so excited to be talking about marriage with him. He says he knew within a month of dating that he wanted to marry me…of course, he was only 16 at the time, so I am not sure I believe him!

We’ve done a bit of ring shopping but haven’t chosen anything yet. The earliest a proposal could come would be next July, because I am in school until then. We have a tentative wedding date set in 2015, but we are still getting our families to get to know each other. Our relationship has been largely independent from anyone else, so we are trying to get the families better before taking the plunge. 

Have you guys gone ring shopping? Do you know if he has the ring yet? 

Post # 9
Hostess
7630 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Welcome to the Bee! I hope your stay on the waiting board is short and sweet! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors