(Closed) 60 Days Ladies!! This Sh*t is real now!!

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
993 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh you lucky duck.  I have alot to do but its all silly final arrangement type stuff.  Its so soooon! Shit it is real.

Post # 5
61 posts
Worker bee

Ahhhh!  I’m starting to freak out a little :/

We still have all of the ceremony songs to pick out and have to arrange the ceremony itself (getting married outside by an officiant).  That’s the biggest thorn in my side at this point.  Not to mention all the DIY I’m still working on!  Excited but stressed!

Post # 6
190 posts
Blushing bee

We are doing an itunes reception so.. building our playlist, doing the catering, decorations, hair trial, hemming the future mr’s pants, and waiting on RSVPs to do seating.

Post # 7
495 posts
Helper bee

Still left: A final music list, fiance’s shoes, and a schedule for cleanup the day after. And of course buying all the food and stuff for our rehearsal and reception/party, but we know what we need and we just have to get it closer to the day so it’ll be fresh.

Post # 8
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I feel like there is so much I have to do but yet there isnt…im having dreams about forgetting things at home since we are a desitnation wedding…so far i have forgotten the rings, the marriage license….yep FUN!

Post # 9
452 posts
Helper bee

can’t wait!!  We have to finish figuring out the ceremony and music selections for that and entrances.  Get RSVP’s and make the seating chart.  Finalize stuff for rehearsal dinner.  Get my dress fitted, in progress.  Get his tux tailored! We ordered his wedding band, but we’re waiting for it to come in. Plan honeymoon activities!!

SO CLOSE can’t wait!

Post # 10
251 posts
Helper bee

I still have:

• Finalize on reception entrance songs
  • Finish making guest book platter 
  • Order candy/dessert for sweets table
  • Make seating chart when all RSVPs are in
  • Make table numbers

And I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot too. We can do it, ladies!

Post # 11
187 posts
Blushing bee

@zaakaawaa:  You mentioned guest book platter. I was thinking of that. how are you doing yours?

Post # 12
251 posts
Helper bee

@DayDay:  I bought some clear sticker paper at Hobby Lobby and planning on printing my design on it and sticking it on a plate. You can then buy this clear glaze to cover the entire plate to protect the picture and the signatures from fading. 

My problem is that you have to use an inkjet to print the design on the paper or it will melt and my home inkjet just doesn’t have the clarity I want. I need to find a place that can print on my paper without it melting

The topic ‘60 Days Ladies!! This Sh*t is real now!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors