(Closed) 6.1.2012!

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am!!! =) congrats!!! i realized tonight that its coming fast!! im so excited, what do you have done?

Post # 5
1679 posts
Bumble bee

I just realized that I finally have a couple date twins.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Date twin!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 7
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

That’s our date too!!!  Yay!

Post # 9
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Date twins!! I have the venue, caterers, ceremoney, officiant, but thats it! I feel so behind!! It is a lot of fun though! My save the dates are getting ordered tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
2849 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m getting married 6/3/12, so I’m almost a date twin. Very excited for the wedding!

Post # 11
185 posts
Blushing bee

@Bichon Frise: I *just* sold 1 dozen custom cupcakes made to look like Bichons for a local breeder’s birthday, lol! They were my first “animal” themed cupcakes. *wink*

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

YAY!!! My date is June 1 too! Getting so excited with less than 6 months to go!!

Post # 16
185 posts
Blushing bee

They turned out pretty good. :o)

@Bichon Frise: How’s NC this time of year? I miss it down there.

We’re working on our invite wording now so we can get them printed soon. We have some overseas guests that need ample time to plan & save. I’m getting a tad frustrated with the pastor at our church, he’s not our officiant, but will be handling our premarital counsling and he’s dragging his feet somethin’ fierce. I want to get it rolling and get done whatever forms they require for us to use the church for the ceremony & reception. My FI is a member of the church so we’re getting to use it for free, we just have to clean up after ourselves. I’m gettin’ antsey.

The topic ‘6.1.2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors