2276 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

so sorry for your loss.

Post # 5
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am really sorry to hear this :(.  *sending internet hugs*  I didn’t lose a pet while I was pregnant, but I lost one of my close friends, it was super difficult, but I kept thinking about my little man growing. One thing I did was to remember happy times with my friend and to laugh out loud about the funny times. Laughing, smiling, and remembering good times make your heart feel good.

Post # 6
1449 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

We have been TTC for 11 months. While I’m not pregnant, the emotional toll of a pet loss is horrific and I lost my sweet girl a month ago. 🙁 Remembering the good times and knowing that she isn’t in anymore pain is the only thing that helped me keep moving the first few days. It sucks. Take time to grieve. If you need it, seek out a pet loss support group, most cities have one these days. Most of all don’t let it overwhelm you. Your dog loved you and only ever wanted you happy so enjoy living for her. When you are ready, maybe even adopt again. The sweetest thing you can do is to share her nice warm bed with a poor shelter pup. Best wishes. 

Post # 7
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m so sorry for your loss 🙁 I’m 32 weeks pregnant and my cat has been missing for 2 weeks. I don’t think she’s coming home. I cleaned out her food dish and put it away yesterday. I don’t really have any advice as I’m just trying to deal with it as well, but I feel for you.

Post # 9
1302 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

OP so sorry for your loss, I tear up just thinking that one day my little guy won’t be here, can’t even imagine what you’re going through….

I read somewhere that you should focus on the good life you gave your dog….and also dogs are here only for a short while because they’ve completed their journey to show us unconditional love, I will remember these 2 things when it comes time for my little guy to travel to the Rainbow Bridge….

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

My husbands 10 year old black lab started quickly started to shut down …. I’m 33 weeks and feel very lost…. The vet recommended we put her down but couldn’t stand to make that choice then and there… He’s not ready to say goodbye but I see her suffering he said her quality of life is low and that would be a better choice even if we could afford treatment he would give us the same options…  We have her home but for two weeks she’s given up walking and three days of hardly eating and drinking we have been sleeping downstairs in the. Sofa next to her my husband is distraught he’s had her for 10 years since she way a baby I’ve only known her for about a year and a half and my pain and sorrow is great… I can imagine how he feels she won’t sleep for two days we haven’t sleep either due to her being restless and dragging herself allover while scrapping the floor… I was well we were supposed to be happy for the baby to be coming (I’m sure he will arrive early) and I can’t help but feel sad…. Sad that she’s dying and I found out yesterday my grandmother is also dying she’s in the hospital 93 years old has double phenomena I just found out yesterday after we got the horrible news to out our baby down…. I can’t help but feel stuck in a daze…. My babys crib is still not assembled due to the distraction of everything the depression kicked in about 2 weeks ago… When I noticed I stopped keeping up with the house or myself…. How can I be happy when my dog is dying and grandmother my poor baby I’m so happy and anxious for him but his dad isn’t even himself and I worry my baby will suffer (not physically) but I feel like my husband will be happy but unhappy because of our dear chava we broke down yesterday in the vets office because we couldn’t stand the thought of her passing(or afford the treatment) we couldn’t even afford to put her down (charge about 386.00) were finacially tight that was being able to just get her out down and her ashes back to us… There was a cheaper one for 176 but we wouldn’t have her ashes and she would be burned with mulitipul bodies… And we want to being our baby home to bury her somewhere we can visit and take our sons. I am sad… And tried I feel week don’t want to clean… Haven’t wanted to shower today I can’t wake up I’m trying to be strong for my husband but I can barley carry myself my poor baby can feel my stress… My grandmother is dying….What do I do… How do I feel will we be okay for our baby….

Post # 10
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Adeline4:  I am so sorry for your loss.  While I have not been through what you are going through, I just wanted to say that you gave your baby love and a great life, and you will see him (or her) again one day.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors