7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Date twin!!!!! 

Post # 4
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hello date twins!!! I chose this date because I’m a nerd for numbers and love that the date is divisible by 3.  Ha! 

Post # 5
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I love it!! We were actually thinking about that date, but there is going to be a gymnastics convention at our reception venue that same weekend. We could have still had it, but I didn’t really want to be staying at a hotel with kids running around!

Post # 6
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@pinkbride2012: ahahahaha!  6.9.12 was my backup date.  I knew my FI would want a numerical pattern if at all possible.  The man is still slightly upset from a numerical standpoint that our dating anniversary is 8.9.09, not 8.9.10 (what was I supposed to do, leave him hanging for a year?)

Post # 7
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

My orginal date was 6-16 but since FI’s little brother got married on that date, we had to change it.

Post # 8
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We are 6/9/12 🙂 We had originally wanted 6/25/12 but that’s a monday and we don’t want all the complaining and problems that people may guests may have with that so we changed it. 

Post # 9
165 posts
Blushing bee

We’re also having our wedding on the same date! we chose it because of its numerological value (being an overall 2) simply because we couldn’t have our anniversary date (which is in Feb) Also its heaps cheaper to have it in winter (as we’re in Australia). 

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee

This is also my date!! =) I loved the way the date just rolls off our tongues, its easy to remember and has a cute look when written out on paper 6.9.12  …I think I have started a little early with all of our planning, but we have our venue, church, my dress, our photographer, catering service and decorator.. i just didn’t wanna have to worry about my date getting taken and be left out!!! Plus I am a complete worry wart about times and being on time and prompt with everything!!! Tongue out

Post # 11
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Well weve decided to push our wedding back…. way back and this is now our date too.Im a little sad to see 9/10/11 go but we just cant get those funds in time and most venues are full (of course) but 6/9/12 seems pretty memorable. Plus we said if were both still alive in 6/9/69 well renew our vows lol.

Post # 13
49 posts
Newbee

My FI and I are thinking the day after, June 10th.  It’s a jewish wedding so we need to do it on Sunday after shabbat. 

We’re going to look at venues on Saturday and hopefully book soon!  What about you gals?

Post # 14
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

6/9/12 for us!

Post # 15
14 posts
Newbee

So excited! We settled on 6.9.12 yesterday! Now to start hunting for venues. Places get booked so fast for June weddings.

Post # 16
113 posts
Blushing bee

This is our date!  We just booked our venue and we’re getting ready to secure our photographer so it’s set in stone now! 

The topic ‘6.9.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors