(Closed) 7 Days from the Wedding and I’ve reached my max!!

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

wow! you sure have a lot going on girl. i am sorry all this is happening. getting married is always such a busy and stressful time but then add anything else and it is easy to freak. 

dont forget what this is all for….YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IN 7 DAYS! πŸ˜€

i hope everything works out with yoru FI dad and your cousin gets better. 

Good luck and congrats! enjoy your day πŸ˜€

Post # 4
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

You have so much going on!  I don’t know about most of that but my husband and I moved right after the wedding too.  It is such a stressful situation!  I hope you know where you are going to be living, we didn’t and it was a pain to find one.

Post # 5
1347 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh my gosh, that is a ton to deal with, but it seems like you are handling as well as anyone could! I hope your cousin gets better too, and that things work out okay with your FI’s dad.

Good luck getting every thing together, and when the wedding day comes, I hope you get to focus 100% on getting married and enjoying your day!

Post # 6
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I hear ya!!

I am ALSO moving right around the wedding…we are flying to Austin to find a place in mid May then moving everything out there (we have to be out of our appartment by May 31st) and then living at our parents/flip flopping around till June 26 (WEDDING!!!!!!!!!) and then we are moving to Austin! We are just doing a “mini moon” there ….

I hope that all of your “drama” cools down adn that your family is healthy and happy for your big day!!

Post # 7
838 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

You have your plate full dont ya! Hang in there!! : )

Post # 8
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Good luck hun! I’m sorry all those things are happening and of course when it rains it pours but you know what comes after rain right?! The sunshine!! So just reassure yourself that everything will be okay since it always is and remember you are getting MARRIED!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m sorry to hear that things are so stressful! We have a LOT going on as well right now, and it’s crazy – this is meant to be such a happy time, but with all the issues & other things happening in other areas of our lives, it’s hard to focus on just enjoying this time! So I totally sympathise with you.

I hope that things calm down for you so that you can enjoy your day!

The topic ‘7 Days from the Wedding and I’ve reached my max!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors