• Wedding: April 2011

I would wait a few days and try again.

Good luck!

*fingers crossed!*

Post # 4
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

The longer you wait the better but I know it’s hard, trust me! Wait another 2-4 days and take another HPT, then regardless go to your doctor in about a week and ask for a blood test (he/she will make you go another HPT first). Good luck and tons of baby dust toward you!! 🙂 

Post # 5
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

wait a week and take another HPT. The doc won’t test you unless you have waited…I know that sucks 🙁

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 6
2788 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Oh good luck! I too will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Post # 7
3872 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’ll be crossing my fingers for you.  I’m actually expecting my period any day now but a few weeks ago had an ‘accident’, just took a pregnancy test to keep me from stressing out and it was negative.  Good because we want to wait another year but a bit sad because I’m getting those baby urges already.

Post # 8
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

It’s possible that you might also have a cyst – definitely call the doctor if your next HPT comes up negative!

Post # 9
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I kept taking home pregnancy tests because I was so sure I was pregnant.  And I was still getting negative tests when I was 9 weeks pregnant.  Everyone’s system is different and it depends on the amount of pregnancy hormone you have built up in your system.

Go see a Dr and have a blood test if you are really stressing.

Post # 10
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I took an HPT about 5 days after my period was due and got a negative. A week later, it still hadn’t arrived so I tried again and it was positive. 

Have you got any other symptoms at all? I developed an aversion for coffee (and I loooooovve coffee) so that was a big indicator!

Good luck to you!

The topic ‘7 days late BUT negative home pregnancy test’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors