7 months from today…

posted 3 years ago in July 2014
  • poll: Is the time going by fast?
    Too fast! : (3 votes)
    23 %
    Fast enough : (2 votes)
    15 %
    It's going by at a steady pace : (4 votes)
    31 %
    It's dragging on, I just want to be married! : (4 votes)
    31 %
  • Post # 3
    310 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I feel the same way, its been just over a year engaged. Part of me is like holy crap it’s coming soon and I have a lot of DIY left to do. The other part of me is like screw it I just want it to come and be done with.

FI and I have our engagement photos done already :). They turned out great, makes me excited to see what she will do for our wedding photos!

Post # 5
    310 posts
    Helper bee

@Brace2014:  We have actually had two sets done, one was a shoot that I won in a contest, the other was with the wedding photographer. We just figured since we had the free photos done in the winter we wanted engagement photos with the photographer in the summer. Now we plan on using them for the wine bottle labels :).

Post # 7
    310 posts
    Helper bee

I was pretty excited! But man…we paid like $100 just to have 3 pictures printed and they gave us one free one as well. So it still cost us haha, but they made nice gifts for the parents.

Post # 8
    110 posts
    Blushing bee

We’ve also been engaged for quite a while (april 2012) so I was just SO excited to get into the correct year! We’re mostly planned and just concentrating on paying…

We booked our wedding photog last summer and got our engagement photos done last September. I just couldn’t wait to do SOMETHING wedding-related haha.

Right now I feel like we are a really nice amount of time out, but I’m pretty sure in June I’ll be wishing I could pause a little bit!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors