(Closed) 7 months tomorrow and having “a moment”

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m here! And feeling like we haven’t gotten sh*t done for the past two months! EEK! Most pressing for us is to nail down a DJ, florist and baker.

Post # 4
6598 posts
Bee Keeper

Ya I had that minor freak out yesterday!

I have the major stuff booked, venue, ceremony, DJ, limo, dress ordered, suits and ties for the groomsmen purchased.

We just finalized the guest list last night because my big pressing thing right now is that I need to finish and send out the Save-The-Date Cards (they should be done and out already) and I need to book a florist and a baker and get my girls to start looking at dresses!

What do you have done Kitty?

Post # 5
922 posts
Busy bee

I am an 8/21 bride too!

What I have done:

Venue booked, DJ booked, Purchased my dress, sent out STD, florist booked, photographer and videographer booked, webiste done, registered at 2 places, my bridal party just finalized the bridal shower date, bachelorette party weekend date decided, received samples for invites/placecards, designed invites, got my hair/make-up trial last week, Hairpiece purchased, booked pre-cana

Next up is:

Bridesmaids Dresses, Book Honeymoon, Find a Veil

I am a crazy person though – My busy time for work is April-August so I need to have as much done before then!

The topic ‘7 months tomorrow and having “a moment”’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors